Art Lot at the CCA is an opportunity for artists to reserve booth space to show and sell their work in an ideal downtown location.
Located immediately off Charlevoix's main street, Bridge Street, and the bustling Van Pelt Ally full of shops and eateries.
Art Lot is here for artists, collectors, enthusiasts and our local community to promote and inspire through the arts.
- Each booth space is 10 x 10'.
- Art Lot is made up of 10 booth spaces with room to grow!
- Artists bring their own tent, tables, etc.
- Set up as early as 7am, tear down must be completed by 9pm.
- Sales are permitted between 8am and 8pm.
- All work for sale must be artist's original work.
Art Lot RATES:
Monday - Thursday: $100 / day
Friday - Sunday: $200 / day