top of page
Art Lot at CCA is an opportunity for artists and makers to reserve an outdoor booth space to show and sell their work in an ideal downtown location for a day, weekend or more!
Located immediately off Charlevoix's main street, Bridge Street, and the bustling Van Pelt Alley full of shops and eateries.
Art Lot is here for artists & makers, collectors, enthusiasts and our local community to promote and inspire through the arts.
- Outdoor booth spaces are available to rent May - October.
- Each booth space is 10 x 10'.
- Art Lot is made up of 10 booth spaces with room to grow!
- Artists bring their own tent, tables, etc.
- Set up as early as 7am, tear down must be completed by 9pm.
- Sales are permitted between 8am and 8pm.
- All work for sale must be artist's original work.
- Artists must comply with all CCA & MHHS covid-19 mitigation.
Monday - Saturday: $50 / day
Contact us today to reserve your dates and space for May - October 2023!
Christine Leader Jewelry, Charlevoix Artist
Blacksmith Joe Lafata, Rudyard Artist
bottom of page