Art Lot at CCA is an opportunity for artists and makers to reserve an outdoor booth space to show and sell their work in an ideal downtown location for a day, weekend or more!
Located immediately off Charlevoix's main street, Bridge Street, and the bustling Van Pelt Alley full of shops and eateries.
Art Lot is here for artists & makers, collectors, enthusiasts and our local community to promote and inspire through the arts.
- Outdoor booth spaces are available to rent May - October.
- Each booth space is 10 x 10'.
- Art Lot is made up of 10 booth spaces with room to grow!
- Artists bring their own tent, tables, etc.
- Set up as early as 7am, tear down must be completed by 9pm.
- Sales are permitted between 8am and 8pm.
- All work for sale must be artist's original work.
- Artists must comply with all CCA & MHHS covid-19 mitigation.
Monday - Saturday: $50 / day
Contact us today to reserve your dates and space for May - October 2021!
Christine Leader Jewelry, Charlevoix Artist
Oil Painting by Larissa Flynn, Charlevoix Artist